International Sales & Shipping Policies
BUDK is pleased to be able to sell and ship our products worldwide. We have partnered with iGlobal Stores to fulfill all orders outside the United States. As such, please contact iGlobal Stores for all questions regarding payment, duty and tax, shipping, order status, tracking information and delivery of orders outside the U.S.
iGlobal International Checkout Benefits
- View product prices and totals in your own currency
- Choose whether or not to prepay duty and taxes to receive a guaranteed landed cost
- Multiple shipping options
- No subscription, no signup fees
- *International orders are not eligible for order or shipping promotions*
- **International orders are not eligible for engraving options**
Placing an International Order
- Add the items you wish to purchase to the shopping Cart
- Click the "International / Outside the U.S. Checkout" button
- Complete the purchase with the iGlobal Stores checkout
Upon completion of the checkout, please contact iGlobal Stores for questions and concerns regarding international shipping, billing, customs, duties, taxes and shipment tracking numbers.
Payment Methods Accepted
- American Express
- Diner's Club
Prepaying Duty & Taxes / Guaranteed Landed Cost
In many cases, you'll be given the opportunity to prepay your duties and taxes for your order. Doing this allows you to pay for your entire order upon checkout with a guarantee that you won't be charged any VAT, duty, taxes or other shipping or customs related fees after your order is complete. Depending on your country and your order value, your order may already be under the deminimus value (the minimum amount at which local taxes are required). In such cases, no duty or tax fees are assessed.
Some items on the BUDK website may be restricted from import into your country. iGlobal's checkout technology will automatically remove these items and their cost from your cart. If you are confident that you can import specific restricted goods, or have a permit to import them, into your country you can contact the iGlobal customer service department to make those items available for you to purchase.
International orders may be shipped via any of the major carriers such as UPS, DHL, FedEx or Post. In order to facilitate the order process, you'll be given several shipping options based on the amount of time the order will take to arrive. Please note that all delivery times are listed in business days (Monday through Friday) so you'll want to take this into consideration when selecting your shipping method. Most shipping carriers do not ship on major holidays.
To Track Your Order
- Upon completion of your order, you'll receive an email confirmation from iGlobal Stores with order information
- An additional email will be sent once your order ships. This email will contain delivery and tracking information.
- At any time you can visit www.iglobalstores.com and click the "Track a Package" link
iGlobal Stores stands behind the products they ship. If you need to return a product, you can contact iGlobal regarding the return under the following circumstances:
- The product is defective
- You received the wrong product
- The product was not received as ordered (i.e. color or size was incorrect)
- The product arrived damaged due to shipping
The following restrictions apply to all order returns:
- All returns require an RMA
- RMA's must be assigned by a customer service representative
- A picture of your order with a packing slip may be required
- RMA must be obtained within 5 business days of receiving the product
- RMA must be issued within 30 days of the date you received the package
- Refunds will be issued for the product total only
- If you elect to return your items, you are responsible for return shipping
- No refund of any type will be issued if you refuse delivery
- Neither the original vendor nor iGlobal Stores will be held responsible for return shipping charges for orders returned without an RMA
iGlobal Stores RMAs
To receive an RMA from iGlobal Stores, please contact their customer service department.
iGlobal Customer Service
US & Canada +1 800 942 0721
All Other Territories +001 801 478 2506
About Your Billing Statement
Because your payment is being processed through iGlobal Stores and their payment processor, Interpay, your credit card or bank statement will reflect a charge from iGlobal Exports or Interpay.
iGlobal Stores Contact Information:
Mailing Address: 2855 South 1030 West, Salt Lake City, Utah 84119
Phone: See table below
International Phone Numbers for iGlobal Stores
U.S. & Canada: