Art Gladius Tokagawa Katana With Stand - Carbon Steel Blade, Wooden Handle, Leather And Brass Accents - Length 39 1/4”
You Save 33%!
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- Made in Toledo, Spain, a city with a centuries-long tradition of sword-making, this katana is the perfect accent for the home or office
- The reproduction Japanese sword has a 29”, unsharpened carbon steel blade with a mirror-polished finish
- It has a wooden handle wrapped in red rayskin and black leather with brass finished metal accents, including a brass finished tsuba
- The katana comes in a red, wooden scabbard, which also hides an 8 1/4” overall, unsharpened stainless steel dagger
- The high-quality reproduction katana is 39 1/4” in overall length and can be displayed on the included black, wooden stand
*This item is excluded from express shipping
The company Art Gladius, S.A. was founded in 1986 in Toledo, Spain. Since then, the company has been designing and manufacturing swords, daggers and other historical replicas based on museum originals and their own original designs. They produce historic replicas of the highest quality, mainly for decorative purposes. Art Gladius has crafted a fine reproduction katana that pays tribute to the legendary Japanese sword. The reproduction sword has a 29”, unsharpened carbon steel blade with a mirror-polished finish, which extends from a brass finished, intricately crafted metal tsuba. The handle is wood, wrapped in red rayskin and black leather with intricate brass finished metal accents. The katana slides securely into its red, lacquered wooden scabbard, which is wrapped in red leather and black cord, accented with brass finished metal decoration. Integrated into the scabbard is a hidden dagger, which is 8 1/4” overall with a 4 1/2”, unsharpened stainless steel blade. The high-quality reproduction katana is 39 1/4” in overall length and can be displayed on the included black, wooden stand.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA