Bannockburn Sword With Scabbard - High Carbon Steel Blade, Double Fullers, Leather-Wrapped Handle, Solid Brass Fittings
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
Out of Stock Notification
44 AC4285 is backordered and is expected by: TBA
- Based on Scottish swords of the period, you will truly appreciate this reproduction piece as a real beauty
- It has a tempered high-carbon blade with double fullers running nearly the full length and all fittings are solid brass
- The wooden handle has been covered in soft, black leather for a sure grip and the round pommel has a riveted block
- The sword comes complete with a black leather period scabbard with sword belt and antique brass fittings
- Ships directly from manufacturer
Whether you are a descendant of the Bruce or simply an avid collector of swords, you will truly appreciate this piece as a real beauty. Based on Scottish swords of the period, it features a slopping crossguard, beautiful spatulate ends and a round pommel with a riveted block. Our version, from the smiths of Windlass Steelcrafts, has a tempered high-carbon blade with double fullers running nearly the full length. All of the fittings are solid brass, which have been given an antique finish. The wooden handle has been covered in soft, black leather for a sure grip. The sword comes complete with a black leather period scabbard with sword belt and antique brass fittings.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA