Casio G-Shock Tan Power Trainer - Mobile Link, Tough Resin Construction, Water-Resistant 200M, LED Backlight
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
Out of Stock Notification
25 VL8557 is backordered and is expected by: TBA
- This shock-resistant watch has a good-looking design that goes with anything and it links with the G-Shock Connected phone app
- The watch case, bezel and band are made of resin and the face is a tough mineral glass, making it water-resistant up to 200 meters
- It has a Super-Illuminator LED backlight with a selectable illumination duration of either 1.5 seconds or 3 seconds and afterglow
- It features step count using a three-axis acceleration sensor and displays step goal progress and a six-level step count graph
- It also features a power-saving mode, 1/100-second stopwatch, countdown timer, five daily alarms and a full-auto calendar
- It’s regular timekeeping capabilities include a 12/24-hour format with hour, minute, second, year, month, date, day
The latest addition to the Casio Power Trainer sports lineup from G-Shock, this watch has a good-looking design to coordinate with both everyday fashions and training wear. Function-wise, it links with the G-Shock Connected phone app to provide access to a number of functions that enhance workouts. The daily health and fitness support functions of the app include a three-axis accelerometer that keeps track of step counts, a multi-timer that lets you create up to 20 timer combinations of five timers each, and memory for up to 200 lap records. The app also makes it possible to maintain step count logs with five exercise intensity levels, to calculate the calories you burn, to specify a daily step target, to create timer combinations and send them to the watch, to store stopwatch measurement data and to view data. All of this combines to help you plan and record your workouts, making them more effective and enjoyable. Other features include app-based auto time setting correction and other features for more efficient timekeeping, and an Auto LED light to facilitate workouts in areas where lighting is dim. The Power Trainer features back wings on the inside of the bands, where they connect to the case and a new band ring shape that prevents sliding. More band holes, to allow better tightness adjustment, allow you to make fine adjustments to the band size. All these features add up to a more comfortable fit.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA