Casio Pro Trek Quad Sensor With Bluetooth - Thermometer, Compass, Barometer, Altimeter, Low-Temperature Resistance
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- With Bluetooth capabilities that enable data communication with a smartphone, this watch is choice for climbers, hikers, campers
- The watch uses sensors to pack compass, altitude/barometer, thermometer, and an accelerometer into a compact configuration
- It is both analog, with three hands, and digital, displaying hour, minute and second, plus, the month and day with a full auto-calendar
- It has both an LED light for the face and an LED backlight for the digital display and each has a selectable illumination duration
- The watch is low-temperature resistant and an auto sensor sends the watch into a sleep state after a fixed period of non-activity
- It will auto-log data including high/low altitudes and cumulative ascent and descent and records up to 14 manual measurements
- Other features include five daily alarms, a stopwatch, a countdown timer, sunrise/sunset time display and world time
Pro Trek’s ability to combine the best that technology has to offer, and innovative designs has made it the timepiece of choice for climbers, hikers, campers, and other outdoor enthusiasts. Now, the Casio Pro Trek Quad Sensor adds Bluetooth capabilities that enable data communication with a smartphone running the Pro Trek connected app, for the ultimate in ease-of-use. The Quad Sensor system uses compact sensors that make it possible to pack compass, altitude/barometer, and temperature measurements, along with an accelerometer that keeps track of your step count, into a compact configuration. Calorie calculations use both step count and altitude information to take upgrades and downgrades into consideration, and calories burned values are recorded by the app. The app automatically records altitude data measured by the watch and route information acquired by a smartphone's GPS, and you can manually plot altitude points along your route using a Trekking Log feature. You can also perform a watch button operation to record your current location in memory. Then, after you move to a different place, a Location Indicator will point to the direction and display the distance back to the registered location. This makes it easy to determine the relationship between the two locations, which is an essential capability for outdoor activities.
Check out this video:
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA