Diana Stormrider Multi-Shot .177 Caliber PCP Air Rifle - Checkered Beech Stock, Single-Stage Trigger, 9-Shot Rotary Magazine
You Save 32%!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- The bolt action PCP repeater offers hours of entertainment with its repeating shots and a cylinder that’s easy filled with a handpump
- The air rifle will launch lead pellets up to 1,050 fps, its single-stage, non-adjustable trigger breaks at 3 lbs and it has a manual safety
- It has a checkered beech stock with a raised cheek piece for right handed shooters and an integrated manometer (pressure gauge)
- Included with the air rifle is a fill probe with male quick disconnect fitting, a 9-shot rotary magazine and a single-shot tray
- Must be 21 years of age. Signature required upon delivery
This Item Cannot Ship to the Following States: PA, NJ, CA, MA, NY
Have you ever wanted a PCP airgun with great accuracy, a sturdy build, and repeating shots? Look no further than the Stormrider, Diana’s answer to budget friendly PCPs. This little tack-driver will provide hours of entertainment with its repeating shots and a cylinder that’s easily filled with a handpump, giving you approximately 30 to 40 shots per fill. The bolt action PCP repeater has a checkered beech stock with a raised cheek piece for right-handed shooters (stock still usable for left-handed shooters) and an integrated manometer (pressure gauge). The single-stage, non-adjustable trigger breaks at 3 lbs and the air rifle has a manual safety. It also features a fully adjustable rear sight and an 11 mm dovetail. Included with the air rifle is a fill probe with male quick disconnect fitting, a 9-shot rotary magazine and a single-shot tray.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA