Kershaw Dividend Olive Green Pocket Knife - Composite D2 Tool Steel And N690 Steel Blade, Aluminum Handle, Pocket Clip
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- This pocket knife is striking with its composite blade that has a “toothlike” pattern for a war-bird style look and feel
- Composite Blade Technology permanently joins two steels in one blade: N690 on the blade upper and D2 on the cutting edge
- The 3” drop point blade has a bead-blasted finish and can be deployed with SpeedSafe assisted opening, using the flipper
- It has lightweight, strong aluminum handle scales, machined for a solid grip and they are anodized in olive green
- The liner lock pocket knife is 4 1/4” closed and has a four position, deep-carry steel pocket clip with a black, Teflon finish
The Kershaw Dividend Olive Green Pocket Knife is more striking than ever with its new composite blade and machined and anodized aluminum handle. Kershaw’s proprietary Composite Blade Technology joins two steels in one blade. In this case, CPM D2 and Bohler N690. We put the Bohler N690 on the blade upper to take advantage of its corrosion resistance and exceptional hardness. We put the D2 on the cutting edge to take advantage of its wear resistance, toughness, and excellent edge retention. Then we permanently joined them in a “toothlike” pattern for warbird-like style. The Kershaw Dividend is a premium EDC that’s made in the USA.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA