Kissing Crane 2019 USMC Ooh Rah Trapper Pocket Knife - Stainless Steel Blades, Bone And Pakkawood Handle Scales, Nickel Silver Bolsters, Brass Liner
You Save 22%!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- This eye-catching pocket knife pays homage to America’s brave Marines with construction that’s nothing short of “Marine tough”
- It has keenly sharp and resilient 440 stainless steel clip, spey blades, laser etched with USMC-themed art and text
- The handle scales are comprised of bands of genuine black bone and brown pakkawood, separated by brass spacers
- Nickel silver bolsters and a brass liner complement the distinctive handle scales and one of the bolsters is individually serialized
- The trapper pocket knife is 4 1/2”, when closed, and is a limited edition 2019 collectible that you must have in your collection
This eye-catching pocket knife, from Kissing Crane’s 2019 American Hero Collection, pays homage to America’s brave Marines with bold handle accents, USMC-themed blade etchings and construction that’s nothing short of “Marine tough.” Both elegant and field-capable, it features razor sharp clip and spey blades crafted from resilient 440 stainless steel. The distinctive handle is comprised of genuine black bone and brown pakkawood, separated by brass spacers. “USMC” is etched into the handle with the iconic US Marine winged anchor insignia. A must-have for any cutlery or military collection. It also makes a fantastic everyday carry and a heartfelt, memorable gift for a Marine in your life.
Check out this video:
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA