Kissing Crane Warrior Moon Toothpick Pocket Knife / Folder - Collectible Limited Edition, Native American Theme, Serialized Bolsters - 440 Stainless Steel - Laser Etched American Indian Art
You Save 32%!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- Kaleidoscope of vibrant color, texture and art that pays homage to America's true founding fathers, the Native Americans
- 2 1/4" elongated clip point blade, skillfully crafted from 440 stainless steel and carefully honed to razor sharp
- Exquisitely detailed, breathtaking graphics laser etched on blade; depicts Indian archer under starry, moonlit sky
- Gorgeous handle comprised of colorful stone, resin and jigged bone scales; stately brass spacers interspersed throughout
- Nickel silver bolsters bookend handle; one is stamped with serial number that denotes your knife's place in this extremely limited run
- Collector's dream, perfect for display; more than tough enough for field use, as well; ideal everyday carry
- Closed length: 3" - small enough to fit easily in pockets, big enough to get the job done
Teeming with color, beauty, strength and life, Kissing Crane's "Warrior Moon" Pocket Knife series echoes the hard-fighting spirit and rich cultural kaleidoscope of our first nations - the true founding fathers of America. Native Americans may share common ancestral roots, but each tribe is very much a unique people, with customs and identity all their own. Similarly, these limited edition folders feature familiar, traditional forms, but their vibrant style and bold appointments are unparalleled - set apart from all other knives. Take the toothpick - this tried-and-true pocket knife design is a longtime bladecraft staple. And for good reason! Toothpicks are ideally sized and exceedingly versatile - big enough to tackle everyday cutting tasks yet small enough to fit comfortably in jeans pockets for everyday carry. But the Warrior Moon is unlike any other toothpick. A breathtaking, superbly detailed laser etching adorns the blade, depicting an indigenous warrior motif. Raising his bow toward the heavens - in triumph, perhaps - the lone native archer stands resolutely beneath a crater-scarred moon and twinkling stars. Every bit as bewitching as the blade, the Warrior Moon handle is a stunning dreamscape of brilliant color and delicate texture, comprised of stone, resin and jigged bone scales. Stately brass spacers intersect the contrasting handle scales, bookended by nickel silver bolsters. There's no question - Kissing Crane's Warrior Moon Pocket Knives are in a class all their own. Furthermore, every individual knife in the series is one-of-a-kind, with serialized bolsters denoting each Warrior Moon's place in this extremely limited run. A collector's dream, the Warrior Moon Toothpick looks fantastic on display - on its own or accompanied by its Warrior Moon brethren, the trapper, stiletto, pocket farmer and stockman. It's an eye-catching, show-stopping must-have in any cutlery or American Indian art collection. Don't miss this rare opportunity to own one of these outstanding limited edition bladed gems!
Check out this video:
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA