Kojiro Blue Mikado Sword Set - 1045 Carbon Steel Blades, Hardwood Handles, Cord-Wrapped, Metal Tsubas
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- This is a must-have sword set for the avid collector because it includes all of the Samurai’s blades that were taken into battle
- Each sword has a 1045 carbon steel blade with display edges and a traditional, faux rayskin and blue cord-wrapped handle
- The decorative, blue lacquered wooden scabbards feature an overlay of metallic gold-painted designs and cord-wrap
- Katana: 28 7/10” blade, 40 1/10” overall; Wakizashi: 20” blade, 30 7/10” overall; Tanto: 12 1/5” blade, 20 4/5” overall
- A premium, black wooden display stand is included to hold the entire set of swords
The mark of a Samurai was the set of weapons which he carried and went into war with - katana, wakizashi and tanto. Each weapon served its purpose according to the fighting conditions of the Samurai’s battleground whether it was close quarters or open battle. The wooden handles are traditionally wrapped in faux rayskin and blue cord. The metal alloy tsubas and pommels have a finely detailed design, and each blade is made of 1045 carbon steel with display edges. The decorative, blue lacquered wooden scabbards feature an overlay of metallic gold-painted designs and blue cord-wrap. A premium, black wooden display stand is included to hold the entire set of swords.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA