Maintz Pattern Replica Roman Gladius - Wasp-Waisted, Long Point - Length 28”
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- The Roman army chose the gladius as its principal sidearm because it was practical and efficient
- The gladius is wasp-waisted with a long point that combines cutting power and stabbing ability
- It is 28” in overall length
- Ships directly from manufacturer
- Cannot be express shipped
The Roman army’s approach to warfare was direct and pragmatic. It chose the gladius as its principal sidearm because it was practical and efficient and excelled in any close combat situation. The early gladius (our version is the Maintz pattern) was wasp-waisted with a long point that combined cutting power and stabbing ability in one handy weapon. This is the sword that conquered most of the known world.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA