Master Of G-Shock Gravity Master Olive Drab Analog And Digital Watch - Water-Resistant, Luminous Hands, Temperature, Digital Compass
You Save 48%!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- The shock resistant and 200 m water-resistant watch has neo-brite luminous markers and hands, which move away from the LCD screen during measurements
- The digital compass has bearing memory and it measures and displays direction as one of 16 points, with a measuring range of 0 to 359 degrees
- The watch offers bidirectional calibration and magnetic declination correction and the thermometer display range is from -10 to 60 C (14 to 140 F)
- A high intensity, automatic LED backlight, with selectable illumination and afterglow, makes the watch easy-to-read under dark conditions
- The watch gives time for 31 time zones (48 cities + UTC), displays the city code, offers daylight saving on/off function and has 12/24 hour formats
- The 1/100 second stopwatch’s measuring modes include elapsed time, split time and first and second place times
- The countdown timer’s setting range is from one to 60 minutes, in one-minute increments and it features a fly-back function
The Master of G-Shock Gravity Master boasts twin sensor functionality, with one-touch easy access to compass and temperature readings, in an aviation inspired design. It features a world time function with pilots in mind offering the current location time on the main dial and a second city/time zone on the sub-dial, located at the 9:00 position on the watch face. The unique hand-shift feature prevents blocking of sensor readouts on the digital display and a high intensity LED allows quick illumination of the dial for easy reading of time and data displays under dark conditions. The watch also has five daily alarms, an hourly time signal and a full auto-calendar that is pre-programmed until the year 2099. The watch is shock resistant and water-resistant up to 200 m and it takes two SR927W batteries (included).
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA