Timber Wolf Ascension Bowie / Fixed Blade Knife - Hand Forged Damascus Steel - Sub Hilt; Heartwood - Genuine Leather Sheath - Collecting Collection Display Outdoors Hunting Camping - 14"
You Save 52%!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- Big, bad, bold and beautiful - an impressive handcrafted fixed blade that demands attention and admiration...and gets it
- Robust, razor sharp 9" modified clip point blade - hand forged from Damascus steel, using time-honored, centuries-old techniques
- Blade is raging torrent of contrasting lines and patterns - waves, ripples, whirls and strata; multiple high carbon steels folded and hammered repeatedly to achieve breathtaking figure
- Handle every bit as impressive as blade - comprised of Damascus steel guard, pommel and sub hilt, offset by rich heartwood scales
- Handsome genuine leather belt sheath with snap-secured strap; makes Ascension easy to transport, despite massive size
- Overall length: 14" - big bad beast of a bowie; yet remarkably easy to wield, thanks to impeccable weight distribution, sub hilt, more
Big, bad and beautiful, Timber Wolf's "Ascension" Bowie will raise any cutlery collection to lofty, unprecedented new heights. It weds ancient heartwood with an equally ancient metal variety - the one-and-only Damascus steel - and is handcrafted using centuries-old techniques. The result is a stunning fixed blade knife that boasts a level of personal attention to detail that is rarely seen in the modern era. While much of the industry is plagued by mass produced, cookie cutter knives, the Ascension epitomizes Timber Wolf's appreciation for the old ways and devotion to the standards of days gone by. That's not to say, however, the legendary knife maker doesn't employ contemporary wisdom where it genuinely improves quality. The Ascension is designed using advanced engineering methods and state-of-the-art technology, yielding balance, strength and value that are simply unparalleled. But the Ascension still beams with alluring rustic appeal and handmade charm. Nothing illustrates this better than the breathtaking Damascus steel clip point blade. Timber Wolf's seasoned bladesmiths painstakingly hand forge each one, using a slow, laborious process that has changed little since its shadowy beginnings more than a millennium ago. The master smiths repeatedly fire, fold and hammer weld multiple pieces of contrasting high carbon steels to produce the blade's mesmerizing patterning - a torrent of waves, ripples, whirls and strata. Like a steel snowflake, the figure on no two Ascension blades is exactly alike. Beautifully echoing the blade, the Ascension’s guard, pommel and sub hilt are also hand forged from fine Damascus steel. A collector's dream, each Ascension is truly one of a kind, unlike any other knife on the planet, even other Ascensions! But it's also a serious field knife, boasting rock-solid construction and an impressive, robust profile. It'll take on even the toughest back country cutting tasks and is a pleasure to wield through it all, thanks to its superb weight distribution, as well as the control-improving sub hilt handle and generous finger choil. Don't wait - order today and let this outstanding bowie from Timber Wolf "ascend" your cutlery throne!
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA