Timber Wolf Swansong Handmade Bowie / Fixed Blade Knife - Hand Forged Damascus Steel, File Worked Scalloping - Banded Green, Amber Walnut - Scalloped, Grooved Brass - Genuine Leather Sheath - 12"
You Save 39%!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- Breathtaking beauty, raw potency - the Swansong is pure artistry in steel and nothing short of bladecraft at its height; perfect for display, collecting; tough enough for the field
- Stunning 7" Damascus steel blade - hand forged and accented with file worked scalloping, unique notching
- Distinctive walnut handle - embellished with bands of emerald green and amber, bordered by gleaming brass spacers; delicately stained to highlight woodgrain; a rare visual treat
- Impeccable balance, superb feel - ergonomic handle and ideal weight distribution reduce fatigue and improve control
- Includes handsome genuine leather belt sheath for easy transport, lasting protection from moisture and the elements
- Overall length: 12" - impressive from pommel to point
Deftly balancing color, texture, strength, grace and raw cutting power, Timber Wolf’s “Swansong” Bowie Knife is nothing short of fixed blade design and craftsmanship at its peak. It’s a rare treat for the eyes and demands attention when showcased in a collection or solo. Among the visual highlights: a stunning Damascus steel blade, elegantly scalloped brass guard, shimmering brass guard, pommel and handle accents, and a delicately figured walnut handle enhanced with bands of rich color. The vividly contrasting folds in the hand forged Damascus steel glint and gleam under light, highlighting the modified trailing point blade’s distinctive spine arc, precise thumb notches and stately through-holes and grooved embellishments. Like fine burgundy wine paired with a rare, aged cigar, the combination of Damascus steel and walnut is sublime. Comprising the handle, the walnut is stained warm shades of emerald and amber - gently, so as to enrich and highlight the delicate woodgrain, not conceal it. Gleaming brass spacers border the bands of contrasting color for a bold, eye-catching stratified effect. The multitalented Swansong is much more than just a pretty face, however. With its rugged build, razor sharp blade edge and quality craftsmanship, this full tang beast of a bowie effortlessly slices and cleaves its way through even the toughest cutting jobs - field dressing, skinning, cutting branches and much more. Through even the most rigorous chores, the Swansong remains a pleasure to wield, thanks in no small part to its superb weight distribution and ergonomically contoured handle. Indeed, the Swansong boasts a solid, balanced feel that’s second to none. Built to last and protected by a genuine leather sheath, with proper care the Swansong can be your go-to fixed-blade for a lifetime and beyond, making it an outstanding family heirloom. There's no denying: Timber Wolf’s Swansong Bowie Knife is pure artistry in wood and steel. Enough said.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA