Timber Wolf Tobacco Road Bowie / Fixed Blade Knife - Hand Forged Damascus Steel, Tobacco Burst Heartwood - Full Tang - Tri Circle Mosaic - Embossed Genuine Leather Sheath - 13 3/4"
You Save 54%!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- Sublime bladed masterpiece, teeming with rustic charm, exquisite beauty, serious muscle and handcrafted passion - essential for any cutlery collection
- Impressive 8 3/4" Damascus steel blade - hand-forged by seasoned bladesmiths using centuries-old techniques; razor sharp edge, versatile modified clip point profile
- Blade a dizzying array ripples, waves, whirls; each line represents a distinct layer of high carbon steel, folded repeatedly to form striking patterns; unique alloys yield magnificent contrast
- Robust full tang construction; tough enough to take on rigorous, demanding cutting jobs around the house, in the wilderness and everywhere in between
- Gorgeous heartwood handle scales, accented with hand-cut grooves, rich tobacco burst finish, stately brass pins and a delicate tri-circle rosette / mosaic
- Handsome genuine leather belt sheath with embossed Timber Wolf insignia; protects blade and makes transport a breeze
- Overall length: 13 3/4" - imposingly sized, yet easy to manipulate and control, thanks to superb balance, generous finger choil, incredible hand-feel
Far more than mere "fixed blade knife," Timber Wolf's "Tobacco Road" Bowie is a breathtaking mosaic of handcrafted passion and rustic artistry. From the heartwood handle's warm tobacco burst finish to the mesmerizing ripples, waves and whirls that comprise the Damascus steel blade, every inch of this bladed beauty is nothing short of stunning. The Tobacco Road is the ultimate showpiece - truly a must-have for any cutlery collection. But don't just relegate it to the display case! With its robust full-tang construction and impressive modified clip point blade, the Tobacco Road packs plenty of real-world muscle, as well. It's more than capable of tackling countless cutting jobs, from routine, everyday tasks to rigorous, demanding back country chores. Such striking visual allure and outstanding field performance can only be wrought by seasoned hands. Indeed, the Tobacco Road is painstakingly handcrafted using age-old techniques and only the finest materials. Expert bladesmiths repeatedly fire, fold, hammer weld and quench stacks of high carbon steel blanks to hand fashion the Tobacco Road's Damascus steel blade. This unique hand forging process is slow, laborious and remains largely unchanged since its origins millennia ago; every step carefully executed by hand - no mechanization, no computers, no robotics. Similarly, the heartwood handle scales are hand-cut, fluted and stained, yielding a rich array of texture and color. The shades of umber, tawny and sable that grace the Tobacco Road handle are exquisitely offset by stately brass pins and a delicate tri-circle rosette, inlaid by hand, as is to be expected with this fine masterwork. Even the Damascus steel guard is hand-filed and scalloped. Simply put, no detail was overlooked and no amount of blood, sweat and tears was spared in the construction of Timber Wolf's Tobacco Road Bowie. You could easily pay well over 200 for a knife of this sublime quality elsewhere, but, thanks to our unbeatable prices, you can add the Tobacco Road to your collection without breaking the bank. So what are you waiting for? Take a ride down the charmingly rustic "Tobacco Road" today!
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA