World War II Medic Helmet - Reproduction, Steel Construction, Leather Suspension, Chin Straps, One Size Fits Most
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- World War II style military replica - mimics the classic "steel pot" style helmet issued to Army medics
- A red cross is on the front of the helmet, designating the wearer is a trained medic - all-original paint and leather liner
- Provides ample head protection - great for demolition, tactical operations and other hazardous tasks
- Also great for military collections, display and costumes for theater productions, cosplay and Halloween
- Adjustable leather suspension and chin strap enhance comfort; outer dimensions: 10" ear to ear, 11 1/2" front to back, 31 " circumference
This classic “steel pot” is just like the genuine article - an authentic military replica helmet, worn by an Army medic in WWII. The M52 helmet was a veritable solid steel tank among headgear. Even today, this helmet is capable of providing ample head protection - perfect for tactical operations, demolition and countless other "hardhat-necessary" tasks. Despite its tough build, this helmet is surprisingly comfortable, with its adjustable leather inner suspension and adjustable leather chin strap. It has a red cross symbol, designating the wearer is a medic, on the front of it. Of course, it's also great for costumes, collecting and display.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA