Advanced Optics Universal Green Boresighter - Magnetically Attaches, Daylight Visible Laser, Aluminum Body, Rubber Over-Molding
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
Expected Arrival: 05/21/2021
Out of Stock Notification
53 AE8656 is backordered and is expected by: 05/21/2021
- This boresighter can be instantly used on all calibers and firearms without needing tools to attach it, making it quick and easy to use
- It magnetically attaches to the muzzle of any firearm and provides more precise alignment with the bore without the risk of damage
- This boresighter is more accurate than arbor type bore sights and uses a high-power, long-range daylight visible green laser
- A machined aluminum body with soft rubber over-molding houses the laser module
- It runs on a single Lithium CR2 battery, which is included, so that it’s ready for you to use right out of the package
The Advanced Optics Universal Green Boresighter attaches instantly to the muzzle of any firearm and works on all calibers. The magnetic connection to the end of the muzzle provides more precise alignment with the bore without the risk of damaging the bore, compared to arbor style bore devices. It uses a high-power, long-range daylight visible green laser, which runs on a single Lithium CR2 battery (included). Since a green laser is visible at 100 yards or more during the day, it really is the better choice for a boresighter compared to a red laser, which might be visible up to 25 yards. A machined aluminum body with soft rubber over-molding houses the laser module.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA