Bad To The Bone™ Behemoth Bowie Knife And Sheath - J2 Stainless Steel Blade, TPU Handle Scales, Stainless Steel Pins - Length 20"
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- There's no question that the Bad To The Bone™ Behemoth Bowie is jaw-dropping and eye-catching wherever it goes
- The unbelievably large, keenly sharp J2 stainless steel clip point blade is 3" in width, 7/16" thick and is 14" in length
- The fixed blade has crosshatched, TPU handle scales that are secured to a tang with heavy-duty stainless steel pins
- Between the blade and the handle is a hefty stainless steel handguard with rounded edges that keeps your hand safe
- The massive 20" overall bowie knife can be carried securely in its leather belt sheath, which has decorative stamping
Make an unquestionable statement when you pull the Bad To The Bone™ Behemoth Bowie from its sheath and brandish it like Crocodile Dundee. The monster-sized blade is mirror-polished, adding to its striking appearance and it is sharp and ready to go right out of the box. The handle is extremely grippy with its heavily crosshatched texture and it features a lanyard hole. The gargantuan bowie knife comes with a belt sheath with intricate decoration stamped into the premium leather.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA