Gil Hibben Diamondback Stag Knife And Sheath - German 1.4116 Steel Blade, Stag Handle, Nickel Silver Bolster - Length 7 7/8”
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- Knifemaker extraordinaire Gil Hibben continues to design exceptional fixed blade knives made for hard everyday use
- This version of the Hibben Diamondback Fixed Blade Knife features a handsome, genuine stag handle
- The premium handle scales are secured with nickel silver pins and are accented with decorative mosaic pins
- The 3 5/8”, German 1.4116 steel upswept blade with hardness rating of 56-58 HRC, has brass filework running the length of the spine and the bolster is nickel-silver
- The 7 7/8” overall everyday carry fixed blade knife fits snugly in the included a genuine leather belt sheath
Ever since Gil Hibben’s easy-to-carry Diamondback Fixed Blade came onto the scene, it has continued to be a popular choice for an everyday carry fixed blade knife. On the tails of its success, Hibben has done it again with a version that has an attractive, genuine stag handle. Just as comfortable at your side as its predecessor, the knife is only 7 7/8” overall, which fits like a glove in its premium leather belt sheath. The blade is 3 5/8”, crafted of German 1.4116, with brass fileworked accents running the length of the full-tang and extending from a nickel-silver bolster with a high-polish finish. The handle scales feature mosaic pin accents and are secured with nickel silver pins, along with a brass lanyard insert.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA