Kissing Crane 2019 Texas Independence Trapper Pocket Knife - Stainless Steel Blades, Bone And Pearl Handle, Nickel Silver Bolsters, Brass Liners
You Save 17%!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- Commemorate the Lone Star State’s independence with the Kissing Crane Texas Independence Trapper Pocket Knife
- The trapper has two sharp 440 stainless steel blades, which feature Texas themed etchings and our limited edition stamp
- The handsome handle is made of genuine red and blue bone, accented with pearl bands and patterned brass spacers
- The pocket knife also features gleaming brass liners and an individually laser serialized bolster, which assures you of its collectible status
- The trapper pocket knife has a 4" closed length and the handle features the classic Kissing Crane shield
Commemorate the Lone Star State’s independence with the Kissing Crane Texas Independence Trapper Pocket Knife. This limited 2019 collector’s edition knife features razor-sharp 440 stainless steel blades with Texas Independence themed etchings featuring a Long Horn. The handsome handle is made of genuine red and blue bone, accented with pearl bands and patterned brass spacers, and has the year of Texas’ independence. Polished nickel silver bolsters, a brass liner and the classic Kissing Crane cast shield complete this exquisite design. Each one is laser serialized on the bolster.
Check out this video:
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA