Kit Rae Black Axios Sword Cane - 1045 Carbon Steel Blade, Leather-Wrapped Grip, Wooden Shaft, Hard Rubber Toe - Length 37 1/2”
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- Kit Rae has a long history of designing incredible fantasy weapons that have become collector’s items in their own right
- The sword cane has a razor-sharp, 23” 1045 carbon steel blade with a black oxide finish and intricate scrollwork etchings
- The cane shaft and is accessed with the push of the hidden button, which releases the blade locking mechanism
- The scroll-worked handle and fittings are blackened cast metal, and the wooden shaft has a hard rubber toe
- The handle also has a black, leather grip expertly wrapped in the traditional Samurai style over black, faux rayskin
*This Item Cannot Ship to the Following States: NY, MA, CA
With the popularity of his Axios Sword Cane continuing to flourish, Kit Rae has added another version that’s definitely collector-worthy. Starting at the top of the Black Axios, the instantly recognizable, scroll-worked handle has a blackened finish and features a black leather-wrapped grip. Continuing the all-black design, the carbon steel blade has a black oxide finish and the intricate scroll-work etching. The wooden shaft that hides the blade has a hard rubber toe and its fittings also have the blackened finish of the handle.
Check out this video:
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA