Limited Edition M48 Cardinal Sin Cyclone® Boot Knife With Vortec Sheath - Cast Stainless Steel Blade, Reinforced Nylon Handle
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- The power and spiraling sharpness of the tri-edged Cyclone® Dagger compressed into an easy-to-carry boot knife size
- It has a 5 3/4” cast stainless steel blade that has been crafted into a tri-edged triumph which comes down to an incredibly sharp piercing point
- The glass-fiber-reinforced nylon handle gives you a strong and secure grip and the handle features a stainless steel skull crusher pommel
- The blade slides into a custom Vortec belt sheath that fits like a glove and is virtually indestructible
- The wickedly twisted boot knife has an overall length of 10 1/2" and is a limited edition piece
This Item Cannot Ship to the Following States: NJ, MA
Meet United Cutlery’s Limited Edition M48 Cardinal Sin Cyclone® Boot Knife! The 5 3/4” cast stainless steel blade has been crafted into a tri-edged triumph, using temperatures up to 1,030 degrees, which gives it a 48HC. The three, red and black, spiraling cutting edges come down to an incredibly sharp piercing point. As with all M48 knives, the glass-fiber-reinforced nylon handle gives you a strong and secure grip. The boot knife also features a solid stainless steel hand guard and skull crusher pommel. The blade slides into a custom Vortec belt sheath that fits like a glove and is virtually indestructible. A limited run, only 1,000 Cardinal Sin Cyclone® Boot Knives will be made. Get yours today!
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA