M48 Tsunami Force Cyclone Spear With Vortec Sheath - Cast Stainless Steel Blade, Reinforced Nylon Handle - Length 48 7/8”
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- Always ahead of the curve, United Cutlery has taken its popular M48 Cyclone Dagger and taken it to a new level of fierceness
- It has a 9”, blue and black cast stainless steel blade with three spiraling cutting edges that come down to an incredibly sharp piercing point
- The 48 7/8" overall spear has a glass-fiber-reinforced nylon handle, giving you plenty of leverage for breaching and prying
- The spear head slides into a custom Vortec belt sheath that fits like a glove and is virtually indestructible
- **Patent pending design**
*This Item Cannot Ship to the Following States: NJ, MA
Always ahead of the curve, United Cutlery has taken its popular M48 Cyclone Dagger and taken it to a new level of fierceness! The M48 Tsunami Force Cyclone Spear measures in at a whopping 48 7/8" from end to end and has the iconic three spiraling cutting edges, coming down to an incredibly sharp piercing point, that made the Cyclone so sought after. With a 9”, blue and black cast stainless steel blade this powerful and a glass-fiber reinforced nylon handle this tough, the spear was built for durability and strong use. Practical applications abound with the massive M48 Cyclone Spear, including uses like breaching, prying, and impaling practically anything.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA