Musashi Bushin Sword - Hand-Forged, Water-Tempered 1095 Carbon Steel Blade, Genuine Rayskin Wrapped Handle - Length 41 1/2"
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- An exceptionally elegant and functional katana that's a must-have for the sword collector
- It has a water-tempered, 28 1/2” 1095 hand-forged carbon steel blade
- Genuine rayskin covered wooden handle with black cotton cord wrap
- It has an iron tsuba that features the God of War and a brass habaki and seppa
- The 41 1/2” overall katana slides smoothly into its ebony black lacquered wooden saya
*This item is excluded from express shipping
A masterpiece of design and structure, our Musashi Bushin Sword is a must-have for the sword collector. The hand-forged, 28 1/2” 1095 carbon steel blade was water-tempered and carefully assembled by some of the greatest swordsmiths in the world. The wooden handle is wrapped in genuine rayskin and has black traditional cord-wrapping and wooden pegs. The iron tsuba features the God of War and both the habaki and seppa are of brass. The razor-sharp blade is housed in an ebony black, lacquered wooden saya with a decorative black cord-wrapping. This sword is 41 1/2” in overall length. It comes in a decorative box and bag and a certificate of authenticity is included. A premium cleaning kit is also included with the sword.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA