Musashi Hand-Forged Water Dragon Katana With Scabbard - Clay Tempered 1095 High Carbon Steel Blade, Hardwood Handle - Length 41 1/2”
You Save 32%!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- This sword was hand-forged using the traditional Muku-kitae method - a tribute to legendary swordsman, Miyamoto Musashi
- The katana has a keenly sharp, 28” hand-forged, clay-tempered 1095 high carbon steel blade with a visible hamon line
- It has a black, cotton cord-wrapped and genuine rayskin hardwood handle and an ornate iron black tsuba with a brass habaki
- The 41 1/2” overall length sword slides into a black lacquered scabbard and comes in a decorative bag and box and includes a cleaning kit
- Also included with the sword is a certificate of authenticity signed by the swordsmith
Our Musashi swords are known for their high performance, attention to detail and custom designs - a tribute to legendary swordsman, Miyamoto Musashi. The Musashi Water Dragon Katana features a beautiful, 28” hand-forged, clay-tempered 1095 high carbon steel blade that is razor sharp and has a visible hamon line. The 58 HRC blade extends from a solid, brass habaki. The katana has an ornate black iron tsuba and the hardwood handle is wrapped in black cotton cord and genuine rayskin. The 41 1/2” overall length sword slides into a black lacquered scabbard and comes in a decorative bag and protective box. A cleaning and maintenance kit is included with this magnificent handcrafted sword, along with a certificate of authenticity signed by the swordsmith.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA