Timber Wolf Bushtracker Fixed Blade Knife - Black 1095 High Carbon Steel - Full Tang - Burlap Micarta - Genuine Leather Sheath - Bowie Tracker Survival Multipurpose Utility Outdoors Chop Saw - 9 3/4"
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
Engrave this item?
- The ultimate wilderness "tracker" - exceptionally versatile fixed blade knife expertly crafted from professional grade, state-of-the-art materials
- Robust 5" 1095 high carbon steel blade; rugged full tang construction; black anodized coating boosts corrosion resistance
- Multiple edges yield near-endless possibilities; forward edge oversized, extra stout for chopping; rear edge gently curved, great for more delicate work; wicked serrations on blade spine
- Exceptionally tough burlap Micarta handle; unique crisscrossed pattering resembles muslin cloth; ergonomically contoured for secure grip; four lanyard holes
- Handsome-yet-tough genuine leather sheath; secured by multiple brass-finished snaps
- Overall length: 9 3/4" - big enough to get the job done, yet plenty manageable and easy to transport
If you can only take a single knife with you into the wilderness, Timber Wolf's "Bushtracker" is a superb choice. Eye-catching and versatile, the full tang 1095 carbon steel blade features a distinctive profile with multiple edges, each of which is suited to specific tasks. The front portion is oversized and robust, perfect for chopping, skinning and other especially rigorous jobs. Slightly concave and distinct from the front edge, the rear edge is great for more delicate tasks like debarking wood, slicing root vegetables and more. Even the spine boasts plenty of utility, with its craggy row of saw-like serrations. The entire blade is shrouded in a nonreflective black anodized coating, which boosts stealth and corrosion resistance. In spite of the blade's stout build, the Bushtracker is extraordinarily well-balanced and easy to control, thanks in part to the ergonomically contoured handle. Made of burlap Micarta, the handle is an intriguing array of intersecting lines that - as the material's name suggests - recalls burlap or muslin cloth. The distinctive figure is the result of burlap Micarta's unique internal structure, comprised of crisscrossing Micarta fibers. In addition to looking cool, this overlapping structure imparts incredible strength and resilience - unmatched by wood, plastics and other more common knife handle materials. Venture beyond the noisy streets of the city. Trek further than the placid farms of the countryside. Track your way into the deepest, darkest recesses of the bush and explore the territory you've been missing. Order Timber Wolf's Bushtracker Knife today and forge ahead to new lands - in both the natural world and the world of cutlery.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA