Timber Wolf Crusader Dagger And Sheath - Stainless Steel Blade, Wooden Handle, Fileworked Accents - Length 17 1/2"
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- Add the Timber Wolf Crusader Dagger to your historical weapon collection today
- The classic dagger has an 11", double-edged stainless steel blade that's hair-shaving sharp with a penetrating point
- The ridged and rounded handle is made of glossy, brown wood with a fileworked stainless steel and brass ring accent
- The small but hefty, oval-shaped guard is also fileworked stainless steel and brass to complement the handle accent
- The 17 1/2" overall daggers can be carried at your side in its premium leather belt sheath, which has double top-stitching
*This Item Cannot Ship to the Following States: NJ, MA
Inspired by daggers used by the Crusader soldiers, who fought in the Holy War, the Timber Wolf Crusader Dagger is collector-worthy. The double-edged stainless steel blade is complemented by stainless steel and brass fileworking on the guard and the handle. The rich, wooden handle is traditional with a grooved profile and a knobbed pommel. A premium brown leather belt sheath is included with the Crusader Dagger.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA