Timber Wolf Rainshadow Handmade Pocket Knife / Folder - Hand Forged Damascus Steel, File Worked Scalloping - Royal Blue and Smoky Black / Gray Pakkawood - Collectible, Everyday Carry, Gift - 4" Closed
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- Both a collector's dream and capable workhorse; an eye-catching showpiece and a reliable everyday carry; adds life and unique allure to any collection, proves its worth in the field and beyond
- Versatile 3" Damascus steel clip point blade; hand forged, razor sharp and stunningly patterned
- Hand-filed scalloping along blade spine and backspacer - a distinctive touch that adds artisanal charm
- Pakkawood handle both rugged and beautiful; bold, alluring blue-and-black color scheme; gentle stain enhances woodgrain, doesn't conceal it
- Fluid, ergonomic contours make for exquisite wielding experience - fantastic hand-feel, improved control, reduced hand and wrist fatigue
- Sturdy lockback mechanism affords added safety and stability during use - especially important during rigorous cutting jobs
- Closed length: 4" - perfectly sized; fits comfortably in jeans pockets, yet big enough to tackle everyday tasks and then some
Combining distinctive beauty with impeccable craftsmanship, Timber Wolf's "Rainshadow" Pocket Knife is as much handmade art as it a capable traditional folder. It's a collector's dream, with its stunningly patterned Damascus steel blade and eye-catching black-and-blue color scheme. But it's also a solid workhorse, dependable in the field and ideal for everyday carry. The Damascus steel clip point blade is painstakingly hand forged by seasoned bladesmiths, then carefully ground and honed for a razor sharp edge right out of the box. Contrasting layers of carbon steel alloys form elaborate patterns across the blade, a natural result of the ancient "pattern welding" technique employed in the making of Damascus steel. File worked scalloping along the blade spine and backspacer add a touch of rustic, artisanal charm, gracefully offsetting the bold, showy steel. The Rainshadow's pakkawood handle is equally impressive, with its vividly contrasting shades of azure and charcoal, interspersed with gleaming silver from the stainless steel spacers and pins. The vibrant colors gently stain the pakkawood, allowing the delicate woodgrain to peek through. Like the beautiful-yet-capable Damascus steel blade, the handle is more than just a pretty face, however. Superb contours afford a sublime hand-feel and facilitate control; the pakkawood itself is resilient and rugged, made to withstand the worst you - or mother nature - can dish out. The Rainshadow's most attractive feature? The price! Nowhere but here can you find a handcrafted folder of such spectacular quality and allure with such a modest price tag. Get two - one to display and one to use; better still, add a third to gift to a friend or family member! It's surprisingly painless on your wallet and is sure to be remembered and appreciated for years to come. Why settle for a subpar, mass-produced department store knife in a plastic clamshell, when, for the same price, you can opt for handcrafted charm and attention to detail - not to mention superior Timber Wolf quality? It's plain to see - ordinary folders pale beneath the "Rainshadow."
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA