USMC Desert Pocket Knife and Bowie Knife Set With Sheath - Stainless Steel Blades, Non-Reflective Coating, Molded Polymer Handles
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- Designed for tough conditions and harsh environments, this is a versatile battle ensemble with endless possibilities
- The knives have razor-sharp 420 stainless steel blades with a rugged stonewashed finish and molded polymer handles
- The pocket knife has a 3 1/2" drop point blade, which can be quickly deployed with thumbstuds or flipper; 4 3/4" closed length
- The beefy fixed blade knife has a 9" clip point blade with potent serrations on its spine; 14" overall length
- A reinforced nylon belt sheath with paracord looped through two lanyard holes is included to carry and store both knives
Rugged mountains. Dense jungles. Endless steppes. No matter the environment, no matter the locale, with the USMC Desert Pocket Knife and Bowie Set leading the way, you can pierce the impenetrable, hack apart the indestructible and cleave through the indivisible, just like a Marine. This powerhouse set boasts myriad capabilities and affords numerous cutting options via two capable knives - a hefty fixed blade bowie and a versatile pocket knife. Each knife features a razor sharp 420 stainless steel blade with a rugged stonewashed coating and a heavy duty molded polymer handle, carefully formed to give you an ergonomic feel that’s second to none. The bowie has a 9" clip point blade that is sharp and robust, and it has potent serrations on its spine. This craggy sawback is perfect for ripping through tough materials like wood and rope fiber. The pocket knife offers one-handed operation and the ability to tackle a wide range of jobs, from fine detail work to tough carving and clean slicing. Thanks to its handy ambidextrous thumb studs and flipper, you can quickly and easily deploy its 3 1/2" drop point blade with just a flick of the wrist. Housed together in a single reinforced nylon sheath, both knives are secure during transport yet easy to access at all times. The sheath includes tough paracord looped through two lanyard holes, a belt loop and a web of nylon strapping for multiple carrying options. Developed especially for serious outdoorsmen and tactical gear enthusiasts, the USMC Desert Knife Set is perfect for demanding excursions in extreme environments. Don't entrust your life or limb with anything less!
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA