Zero Tolerance Galyean Pocket Knife - CPM 20CV Steel Blade, G10 Handle Scales, Manual Ball Bearing Opening - Closed 5”
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- Inspired by the heritage of classic military knives, this pocket knife is designed by Tim Galyean and precision built by ZT
- The razor-sharp, 3 1/2” CPM 20CV steel blade gives you exceptional hardness, wear resistance and edge retention
- A black DLC coating on the blade and titanium handle protects, enhances performance and provides a non-reflective finish
- The handle’s earth-brown G10 scales are reminiscent of the original military knife’s stacked leather handle
- The pocket knife has a black, Teflon finished pocket clip that is reversible, and it is made in the USA
Inspired by the heritage of classic military knives, the Zero Tolerance Galyean Pocket Knife is designed by Tim Galyean and precision built by ZT. The razor-sharp, 3 1/2” CPM 20CV steel blade gives you exceptional hardness, wear resistance and edge retention. The blade can be manually deployed using the flipper to activate the KVT ball bearing opening. The clip-point blade has heavy jimping on the spine and a cutout to decrease weight. The earth-brown G10 scales are reminiscent of the original military knife’s stacked leather handle and the scales wrap to the top of the handle for a comfortable grip. A series of decorative holes drilled in the ricasso echo the jimping and add subtle details to this handsome knife.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA