Kershaw Kapsule OTF Knife - 8Cr13MoV Steel Blade, Glass-Filled Nylon Handle, Sliding Mechanism Opening - Length 5”
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- Designed by Jens Ansø, the Kershaw Kapsule OTF Knife is easy to cut with, easy to carry, and easy on the eyes
- The 1 9/10” 8Cr13MoV steel blade easily takes a sharp edge and the stonewashed finish helps hide use scratches
- The blade can be quickly deployed with the manual out-the-front opening, using the sliding mechanism and button lock
- Unique texturing on the black, glass-filled nylon handle gives you a secure grip and it has a blue PVD pivot and backspacer
- The OTF is 3 1/4”, when closed, and has a single-position, deep-carry pocket clip for comfortable carry, plus, a lanyard hole
The Kershaw Kapsule OTF Knife is easy to cut with, easy to carry, and easy on the eyes. Designed by Jens Ansø, this unique Kershaw opens with an out-the-front, manual sliding mechanism, securing the blade with a button lock. Its single-edge, spear point blade is safe and easy to use, making it an excellent box cutter. Despite its utility, the Kapsule doesn’t look like a knife at first, a perfect non-threatening carry. The pivot, backspacer and lanyard hole are highlighted with a blue PVD coating, and the handle features unique machining. This simple, yet effective Kershaw delivers utility in a convenient, compact package.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA