USMC Fallout Assisted Opening Tactical Pocket Knife - 3Cr13 Steel Blade, Grippy G10 Handle, Assisted Opening, Pocket Clip
You Save 33%!
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
Engrave this item?
- Officially licensed by the US Marine Corps, there’s absolutely no doubt that this pocket knife is Marine-tough to the core
- The pocket knife has a finely honed 4 3/10” rugged 3Cr13 stainless steel blade with a stonewashed finish and clip point
- A durable G10 handle affords maximum control with grip-enhancing ridges and well-placed thumb grooves to improve control
- You get fast one-handed blade deployment with the advanced assisted opening mechanism, using the thumb studs
- The everyday carry pocket knife features a stonewashed pocket clip with a USMC cutout and is 5 1/2” when closed
Officially licensed by the US Marine Corps, there’s absolutely no doubt that this pocket knife is Marine-tough to the core! The USMC Fallout Tactical Pocket Knife’s 4 3/10” blade is made of rugged 3Cr13 stainless steel and boasts a finely-honed edge, distinctive tactical profile and a stonewashed finish. The advanced assisted opening mechanism and accompanying thumb studs and flipper, allow for fast, one-handed blade deployment. Ridges on the durable G10 handle reduce slippage, while well-placed thumb grooves and superb balance improve control and overall feel. The stonewashed pocket clip with its USMC cutout gives you convenient carry options.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA