Kershaw Tumbler Pocket Knife - D2 Tool Steel Blade, G10 And Carbon Fiber Handle, KVT Ball-Bearing Opening, Pocket Clip
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- Designed by Dmitry Sinkevich, based on his custom Headly, this is a strikingly handsome everyday carry pocket knife
- The stonewashed, D2 high-carbon tool steel blade is highly wear-resistant, tough and offers excellent edge retention
- The 3 1/4”, drop point blade can be quickly deployed, manually, with the KVT ball-bearing system, using the flipper
- The G10 handle has a carbon fiber overlay with heavy texturing and features a bead-blasted steel pivot and back-spacer
- The 4 1/2” closed, sub-frame lock pocket knife has a deep-carry pocket clip that is easily reversible for left or right carry
Designed by Dmitry Sinkevich and based on his custom Headly, the Kershaw Tumbler Pocket Knife is a strikingly handsome everyday carry. The blade is high-performance D2 tool steel for a long-lasting edge and, with its high chromium content, improved corrosion-resistance over other tool steels. The handle is G10 with a top layer of carbon fiber. The top layer isn’t just glued on; it is an integrated part of the G10 material so it’s incredibly durable. Kershaw machines the carbon fiber like the original Headly for amazing style. A decorative pivot and back-spacer complete the look of this must-have pocket knife.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA