1860 Army Pietta Black Powder Revolver - Case Hardened
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- The 1860 Army Model .44 caliber became one of the most popular cap-and-ball, single-action revolvers ever made
- It has a color, case-hardened steel frame with an 8” blued barrel and genuine walnut grips, plus, a brass trigger guard
- The historical reproduction black powder pistol is 13 3/4” in overall length
- Cannot be express shipped
- Must be 21 years of age. Signature required upon delivery
*This Item Cannot Ship to the Following States: IL, NJ, NY, MI
One of the last models produced by Col. Colt before his death was the 1860 Army Model .44 caliber, built using the new steel-silver alloy discovered in his plants and it became one of the most popular cap-and-ball, single-action revolvers ever made. It was a mainstay in the Civil War, as well as, the weapon of choice for Texas gunfighter John Wesley Hardin and other gunmen. This replica 1860 Army .44-Caliber Black Powder Pistol boasts a brass trigger guard, color case-hardened steel frame, round barrel and walnut grips.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA