TACFire AR-15 Rifle Build Kit - 5.56 NATO 16” Barrel With Lower Parts Kit, M-LOK Handguard, Six-Position Stock, Pistol Grip
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- This kit contains all the parts you need, minus the lower receiver, to custom build your own AR-15 rifle; no FFL required for purchase
- 5.56 NATO 16" barrel 1:8 twist/parkerized, 5.56 NATO bolt carrier group and 1/2" x 28 thread bird cage A2 flash hider
- Upper receiver 5.56/.233/.300AAC with M4 feed ramps and standard receiver end plate
- Lower parts kit with mil-spec trigger and hammer, carbine length gas tube and .750 gas block
- Mil-spec six-position stock and black A2 pistol grip, forward assist (non-working) and 15" slim MLOK free float hand guard
- Aluminum mil-spec buffer tube, 3 oz buffer and recoil buffer spring, mil-spec aluminum charging handle and mil-spec steel castle nut
No returns on this item. All sales are final
This Item Cannot Ship to the Following States: CA, NY
The TACFire AR-15 Rifle Build Kit contains all the parts you need, minus the lower receiver, to custom build your own rifle. This kit includes a parkerized 5.56 NATO 16" barrel with a 1:8 twist, bolt carrier group, 1/2" x 28 threaded bird cage A2 flash hider, 5.56/.233/.300AAC upper receiver with M4 feed ramps, standard receiver end plate, lower parts kit with mil-spec trigger and hammer, carbine length gas tube, .750 low-profile gas block, mil-spec six-position stock and A2 pistol grip, forward assist, dust cover, slim 15" MLOK free float hand guard, aluminum mil-spec buffer tube, 3 oz buffer, recoil buffer spring, mil-spec aluminum charging handle and mil-spec steel castle nut. TACFire was founded in 2010 with the goal of providing the highest quality parts required for tactical weapons. The forward assist is non-working but for aesthetics only. No FFL required for purchase!
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA