Ready Hour Four-Week Emergency Food Supply - 2000 Calories Per Day, 25-Year Shelf-Life, Made In USA
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- Imagine the peace of mind knowing that no matter what happens, there will always be food on your table
- Grown and packaged in the USA, it provides all the vitamins, protein, and calories you need to not only survive, but thrive
- This kit provides 2,000 calories a day, for four-weeks, for one person, which is 256 servings total of hearty meals
- The meals are easy to prepare, just add water and cook for 10-15 minutes and contain 16 delicious food varieties
- The kit has a 25-year shelf-life and includes entrées, side dishes, breakfasts, snacks and desserts, and drink mixes
*This item is excluded from express shipping
Imagine the peace of mind knowing that no matter what happens—natural disasters, food shortages, economic troubles—there will always be food on your table. The Ready Hour Four-Week Emergency Food Supply is your first and best step to just that kind of peace of mind, and all the security that comes with it. It provides 2,000 calories a day, for four-weeks, for one person, which is 256 servings total of hearty meals. Grown and packaged in the USA, you’re getting all the vitamins, protein, and calories you’ll need to not only survive, but thrive. The meals are easy to prepare, just add water and cook for 10-15 minutes and with 16 delicious food varieties, you’ll never get bored with breakfast, lunch, or dinner. The entrées include mac and cheese, 12 servings; traveler’s stew, 12 servings; creamy stroganoff, 4 servings; homestyle potato soup, 20 servings; cheesy broccoli and rice soup, 8 servings and black bean soup, 8 servings. The quick and easy side dishes include creamy chicken-flavored rice, 16 servings; Southwest rice, 24 servings; long grain white rice, 30 servings and mashed potatoes, 8 servings. The hot-and-hearty breakfasts include buttermilk pancakes, 30 servings; Maple Grove Oatmeal, 32 servings; strawberry-flavored creamy wheat, 8 servings; and powdered milk, 32 servings. The sweet snacks and desserts include banana chips, 8 servings and chocolate pudding, 20 servings. Finally, 16 servings of orange energy drink mix is included.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA