9/11 Remembrance Assisted Opening Pocket Knife / Folder - 420 Stainless Steel Exclusive Design, Black / Gold - Everyday Carry EDC Display Collectible Gift - World Trade Center Twin Towers New York
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- A vibrant bladed tribute to the brave souls who lost their lives in New York during the tragic events of Sept. 11, 2001; stunning beauty, impeccable craftsmanship
- Versatile 3 1 /2" drop point blade - crafted from resilient 420 stainless steel with nonreflective black finish; razor sharp edge
- Effortless one-handed opening via spring assist mechanism; blade deploys in blink of an eye with just a nudge of flipper or thumb stud
- Tough, corrosion resistant aluminum handle adorned with breathtaking 3-D graphics; NYC skyline with World Trade Center; twin towers double as numeral "11" in "9-11-01"
- Handle graphics stand in bold relief, bathed in golden hue; pops vividly against black backdrop; exclusive design, a collector's dream
- Sturdy frame lock; convenient pocket clip; a must-have for cutlery collectors; also makes excellent, heartfelt gift for any occasion - birthday, Father's Day, graduations, Christmas, more
- Closed length: 4 3/4" - ideally sized; easy to carry yet amply sized to tackle wide range of tasks
With its impeccably detailed art and boldly contrasting black-and-gold color scheme,this eye-catching assisted opening pocket knife adds beauty and charm to any cutlery collection, while serving as a poignant reminder of the tragic events of Sept. 11, 2001. The handle depicts the iconic New York City skyline as it looked prior to that harrowing day - the twin towers of the World Trade Center standing proud and tall. "9-11-01" is woven into the cityscape, the twin towers doubling as the numeral "11." The stately bust of a bald eagle looks on resolutely, flanked by 13 twinkling stars. Beautifully arranged and flawlessly rendered, the handle graphics stand in bold relief, bathed in a vivid golden hue. Alluring and moving, though it is, this distinctive folder is more than just a showpiece, however. It's also field-capable and exceptionally tough, with its durable, corrosion resistant aluminum handle construction and versatile, razor sharp 420 stainless steel drop point blade. Fast, one-handed blade deployment requires just a nudge of one of the ambidextrous thumb studs or a gentle tug of the flipper, thanks to the velvety smooth assisted opening mechanism. Once open, the sturdy frame lock keeps the blade fixed in position for added safety and stability during use. Truly a collector's dream, you won't find this exclusive heartfelt design anywhere else. So order today, before they're all gone! Or, better still, get two, three or more - one to carry, one to display and several to gift! At this price, it's painless; most importantly, however, it's a great way to show your patriotism and honor the memory of the brave victims of 9/11.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA