Barnett Explorer XP380 Crossbow With Scope - 380 FPS, 185-LB Draw Weight, Adjustable Butt Stock, Picatinny Rails
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- The Barnett Explorer XP380 Crossbow introduces impressive power and performance in an affordable crossbow package
- It has a CNC-machined aluminum flight track, single bolt assembly, a pass-through foregrip and an adjustable butt stock
- It features a Metal Injection Molded trigger, the Anti-Dry Fire trigger system and TriggerTech frictionless release technology
- With a draw weight of 185 lbs and a 13 3/4” power stroke, you get 122 ft lbs of kinetic energy to send your bolts flying
- The compound crossbow’s overall dimensions are 31 1/4”x 19”, it is 16 1/2” axle to axle and weighs approximately 6 lbs
- Included are two 20” carbon arrows, a lightweight side-mount quiver, a rope cocking device and lubrication wax
The Barnett Explorer XP380 Crossbow introduces impressive power and performance in an affordable crossbow package. It features a pass-through foregrip, adjustable butt stock and exclusive Strike black camo for a complete package that looks good and shoots better. Laminated limbs add extra durability, allowing the compound crossbow to reach speeds up to 380 fps. It also features a Soft Lok Floating Bristle Arrow Retainer and three Picatinny rails for accessories. The Explorer XP380 comes ready-to-hunt with two carbon arrows, a 4x32mm multi-reticle scope, rope cocking device and a lightweight quiver.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA