Military Surplus Red Army M52 Helmet Reproduction - World War II Style - Steel Pot; Red Star; Leather Suspension, Chin Strap - Military History Collections Display Tactical Costume - USED
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- World War II style military surplus - mimics the classic "steel pot" style helmet issued to Soviet Red Army troops
- Light scratches and other minor cosmetic blemishes; used but in excellent condition
- Iconic Red Army star added to helmet front - all-original paint and leather liner
- Provides ample head protection - great for demolition, tactical operations, other hazardous tasks; prevents skull fractures, other head injuries (Note advanced age and use at your own risk)
- Also great for military collections, display, costumes (plays, musicals, dramas, screenplays, film, Halloween, parties, more)
- One size fits most adults - adjustable leather suspension and chin strap enhance comfort, improve fit; outer dimensions: 10" ear to ear, 11 1/2" front to back, 31 " circumference
This classic "steel pot" is the genuine article - an authentic military reproduction helmet, donned by an Army soldier. Our supply of helmets is in superb condition, with just some minor scratches and other cosmetic blemishes. The iconic Red Army star has been added to mimic the memorable M52 worn by the Russian army. The M52 was a veritable solid steel tank among headgear. Even today, this helmet is capable of providing ample head protection - perfect for tactical operations, demolition and countless other "hardhat-necessary" tasks (note advanced age and use at your own risk). Despite its tough build, this helmet is surprisingly comfortable, with its adjustable leather inner suspension and adjustable leather chin strap. Of course it's also great for costumes, collecting and display. And unless you own a time machine, this may be one of your last opportunities to nab one of these rare relics. Get yours while you still can!
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA